Fine Art/Camille Pissarro painting

Question
camille
camille  
I found this painting years ago and the signature says (c.pissarro),also in the back of the painting it says 187# and Piss( I couldn't see the last number and the rest of the writing because some of the paper wore off) and it's an oil canvas painting. What can this peace of art be valued at??
        Thank you

Answer
Christian, since I cannot authenticate artwork only valuable it, I would suggest you take it to Christie's or Sotheby's auction houses to have someone inspect it firsthand.Plus with a work of possible innumerable value, I would need to inspect it firsthand also.
Thank You, Joe.

Joseph B. Laskowski