Fine Art/Camille Pissarro painting

I found this painting years ago and the signature says (c.pissarro),also in the back of the painting it says 187# and Piss( I couldn't see the last number and the rest of the writing because some of the paper wore off) and it's an oil canvas painting. What can this peace of art be valued at??
        Thank you

Christian, since I cannot authenticate artwork only valuable it, I would suggest you take it to Christie's or Sotheby's auction houses to have someone inspect it firsthand.Plus with a work of possible innumerable value, I would need to inspect it firsthand also.
Thank You, Joe.

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University