Fine Art/Camille Pissarro painting?

Dear Dolly D Headley,
         I have a painting that I found years ago and it looks likes works from Camille Pissarro.when I found the painting it had a tear and in the back of the painting it has a stamp/sticker. Some of the stamp/sticker worn away. I'm pretty sure this painting was made in the 1800s.I just want to know if it is Camille Pissarros and if it has value to it.
         Thank you

Dear Christian,
I am not able to authenticate your painting, even if I was able to examine it in person. Authentication of a master artist requires individuals who specialize in the artist's work; such as Freeman Art. You may also want to to take the painting to a local museum or fine art dealer for their opinion.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.