Fine Art/Camille Pissarro painting?

Question
Stamp/sticker
Stamp/sticker  

Painting
Painting  
Dear Dolly D Headley,
         I have a painting that I found years ago and it looks likes works from Camille Pissarro.when I found the painting it had a tear and in the back of the painting it has a stamp/sticker. Some of the stamp/sticker worn away. I'm pretty sure this painting was made in the 1800s.I just want to know if it is Camille Pissarros and if it has value to it.
         Thank you

Answer
Dear Christian,
I am not able to authenticate your painting, even if I was able to examine it in person. Authentication of a master artist requires individuals who specialize in the artist's work; such as Freeman Art. You may also want to to take the painting to a local museum or fine art dealer for their opinion.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley