Fine Art/Edgar Degas Pencil and Color Graphite

Edgar Degas 1
Edgar Degas 1  

Edgar Degas 2
Edgar Degas 2  
Dear Mr. Evans,

I have a friend who wants to sell me a Drawing made by Edgar Degas (Mixed Pencil and Color Graphite).
Could you please confirm if it is original a how much it worth?
See fotos attached.
Regards Denis.

Dear Denis,

Unfortunately I cannot speak to the authenticity of a Degas in mixed pencil and color graphite. What I can do is suggest you contact a gallery that sells his work or direct you to the people who do authenticate his work which you will find below, and if it is a unique original then it should have one of their approvals accompanying it anyway. Best of luck. Andrew Evans

Sylvie Brame| Brame & Lorenceau
68, boulevard Malesherbes
75008 Paris
Tel +33 (0) 1 45 22 16 89

Théodore Reff

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University