Fine Art/Help with Lithograph and Artist

Question
Framed Lithograph
Framed Lithograph  

Back & Signature
Back & Signature  
This is a lithograph (Or print?) I inherited which says 126/260.  I have searched and searched and
cannot find out who the artist is.  I have looked at hundreds and hundreds of pics and
can't find this exact litho.
Can you help identify the artist; its title and possibly it's value?  I have attached a
photo of the lithograph and a closeup of the signature.  It was framed by
Kulicke/Contract of New York and I also attached a picture of the back showing the
framer.
Thank you!
Terri

Answer
Dear Terri,

I could not find the artist, but I did find a gallery online called David Bell that has the same piece and you might be able to contact them for information regarding it: https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/wall-decorations/prints/vibrant-1970s-abstract-lithograph/id-f_1241542/  . Best of luck. Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans