Fine Art/Kipniss prints

Question
I own a color lithograph (103/120), signed by Kipniss entitled "August" and also a mezzotint (40/120), signed by Kipniss entitled "Summer's Eve".  Could you tell me how I could find the value of these prints?  Thank you.
Karen Pavlich

Answer
Dear Karen,
There is a website that sells secondary art market paintings and prints that currently has quite a few of Robert Kipniss art for sale. Your prints may be there, but if not the prices will give you a good idea of what his work is currently going for. I hope this is helpful. http://www.artbrokerage.com/Robert-Kipniss/prints
Best regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley