Fine Art/Kipniss prints

I own a color lithograph (103/120), signed by Kipniss entitled "August" and also a mezzotint (40/120), signed by Kipniss entitled "Summer's Eve".  Could you tell me how I could find the value of these prints?  Thank you.
Karen Pavlich

Dear Karen,
There is a website that sells secondary art market paintings and prints that currently has quite a few of Robert Kipniss art for sale. Your prints may be there, but if not the prices will give you a good idea of what his work is currently going for. I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.