Fine Art/a lithograph signed by A. Pierre and printed by Stehli Freres, Editeurs, Zurich

I have what I believe to be a lithograph my great grandmother gave to me over 35 years ago, and recently took it out of it's original frame so I could clean the glass.  The litho seems to be a water color, signed by A. Pierre, and on the back there is a stamp Serie 1033 No 1 below that is the word Beauvais, and then the artist name, and below that is the printers Stehli Feres, Eeiteaurs, Zurich.  As I stated above on the front is the signature of the artist on the right, and on the left is a C in a circle and a circle with a large from the top of the cricle to the bottom and an st/f in the center, which I am assuming is the printers mark.

I am trying to find out any information I can on the painter, and have searched endlessly through the internet with no results, not even a photo of this particular print.

Can you help me in any way?

Thank you

Dear Bre,

I could not find the artist in my searches, but I am guessing what you essentially want is to know the value and the best I can do to still assist you is to direct you to a response by my fellow All Expert Dolly who mentions Stehli Frères, Editeurs and the value of their works in one of here responses here: . Best of luck. Andrew Evans.  

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University