Fine Art/Paris original painting

Good afternoon.  I just purchased this painting from an older lady who said her sister bought it in Paris over 50 years ago.  My wife and I travelled to Paris last year so this painting stood out to me.  Could you please help me identify the actual age and artist of this piece?  Or any information you may have pertaining to this piece.
Thanks for your time.

Dear Gerry,
I did not see any photos attached. I would need an artist signature to see if I can read it and then locate the artist and their work. If you want me to take a look at it, please email high quality jpeg images of the front, back and signature to Please send as attachments and not in the body of the email or I will not be able to look at them. Put allexperts Gerry in the subject line.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.