Fine Art/Paris original painting

Question
Good afternoon.  I just purchased this painting from an older lady who said her sister bought it in Paris over 50 years ago.  My wife and I travelled to Paris last year so this painting stood out to me.  Could you please help me identify the actual age and artist of this piece?  Or any information you may have pertaining to this piece.
Thanks for your time.

Answer
Dear Gerry,
I did not see any photos attached. I would need an artist signature to see if I can read it and then locate the artist and their work. If you want me to take a look at it, please email high quality jpeg images of the front, back and signature to dolly12@aol.com. Please send as attachments and not in the body of the email or I will not be able to look at them. Put allexperts Gerry in the subject line.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley