Fine Art/Question for My Four Paintings, email 1

Question
Painting 1
Painting 1  

Painting 2
Painting 2  
Dear Ms Headley,
I currently have in my possession two paintings by unknown artists. The signitures were illegible. After I opened the back of the paintings I discovered two additional works of art. The art seemed to have been done by a Hufford. Please see these attachments of the four paintings with a zoomed in image of the unknown artists' signiture. (The attacments will be in three separate emails) I would appreciate if you could provide any information on the paintings. I would also like to know if they are copies or genuine.

I look forward to hearing from you and would like to thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Hong

Answer
Dear Hong,
I can only view the two images and neither has a visible signature. These images look like prints on cardboard. One has visible water damage in the sky. If you have other images you want to show email them to dolly12@aol.com. Please send as attachments and not inserted in the body of the email or I will not review them. Put allexperts Hong in the subject line.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley