Fine Art/Question for My Four Paintings, email 1

Painting 1
Painting 1  

Painting 2
Painting 2  
Dear Ms Headley,
I currently have in my possession two paintings by unknown artists. The signitures were illegible. After I opened the back of the paintings I discovered two additional works of art. The art seemed to have been done by a Hufford. Please see these attachments of the four paintings with a zoomed in image of the unknown artists' signiture. (The attacments will be in three separate emails) I would appreciate if you could provide any information on the paintings. I would also like to know if they are copies or genuine.

I look forward to hearing from you and would like to thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Dear Hong,
I can only view the two images and neither has a visible signature. These images look like prints on cardboard. One has visible water damage in the sky. If you have other images you want to show email them to Please send as attachments and not inserted in the body of the email or I will not review them. Put allexperts Hong in the subject line.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.