Fine Art/Help with identifying value of V. De Paredes Painting

Question
Mozart Meets Marie Antoinette
Mozart Meets Marie Ant  
Hi, I have a Vicente De Paredes picture that I'm not sure the value of. It's in a heavy old looking frame, the back is yellowed paper with a piece of wood under the paper. The surface is relatively flat but it doesn't look like a modern day print. I can see his signature in the lower right hand corner but it's somewhat faded. I will attach a picture of it. If you can help me figure it out or point me in the right direction for valuation :-)

Answer
Dear Nicole,

Vincente de Parede's lithographs are very collectible if original release and in good condition. Your particular print appears to be very rare on the market. I cannot tell the condition or if original by photos so you may want to have an expert look at it for you. It may have been cut down to fit the frame which would cause it loss of value. The print should be approximately 28 x 37 inches. Excellent condition original prints of his have sold in the high hundreds. Yours if original and in full plate condition much more. Continue your research using key words such as "Vincente Parede lithograph Mozart".

You will want to remove the print from the existing frame and have it framed with new acid free backing as soon as possible. The wood backing will damage the print and lose value.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley