Fine Art/Louis Wolff & co

Question
I have 2 large framed prints entitled "Evening in the valley" & "Morning on the river" published by Louis Wolff & Co.
Both are signed but I can not make out the signatures. Any information you can supply would be most welcome. Thankyou.

Answer
Dear Janet,

Please send high quality jpeg images as attachments to dolly12@aol.com. Put "allexperts Janet prints" in the subject line. Make sure you include close images of the signature and any other writing. Full front and back images as well. If there is no signature I will not be able to tell you anything about the artist.

If you do not put the correct information in the subject line I will not open the email.

Thank you,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley