Fine Art/Miro lithograph

Question
Miro Lithograph
Miro Lithograph  

Miro signature
Miro signature  
I have this lithograph that I purchased that still has plastic protecting it. It measures 10 x 13 1/4. Does it have any value? If it does I will keep the plastic on it. If it doesn't I want to frame it.
Thank you for being so generous with your expertise.
Katie

Answer
Dear Katie,

From the picture it looks like your Miró is not hand-signed, therefore it would be considered to have no market value. The "Miró" you see in black in the image of the work is a facsimile signature which is created during the printing process. The piece might have been purchased at a museum gift shop or other such shops where reproductions are created of popular artists as it also looks like a copyright symbol just to the right of the signature in the green area. However pictures are hard to tell and it's always best to have another opinion. You can try taking the work to a local antiques shop or nearest auction house and they should be able to let you know more detailed information. Best of luck, Andrew Evans  

Andrew Evans