Fine Art/Moti Horse Poster

Question
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Fine-Art-3122/2012/12/moti-horse.htm
I sent you a question about the Moti poster several days ago, but was able to find the original question that had been directed to you. That link is above.  So, please permit me to inquire at this time, since I have not yet gotten a reply from you.
I have the same poster about which the above question was asked.
I bought my poster on 8 April 1973 at an art auction in Atlanta, GA.
The auctioneer indicated that the poster was for a Moti one man show in Paris.  So, with the one from the question asked of you in 2012, and mine from 1973, we know there are at least two.  So, we know it
isn't an original water color.  Does that help, in any way, to establish some idea of value.  I can't find any like it for sale anywhere.  Thanks so much for your time and assistance.

Answer
Dear Robert,

This poster has not showed up at auction so there is not a value record established for it. His original prints have been selling at auction in the $200-500 range; with some lower and a few higher. As with all art, it is the value placed by the buyer that ultimately determines the price.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley