Fine Art/Moti Poster

Some time back, maybe a couple of years ago,  you had an inquiry with picture, regarding a poster of tethered horse by the artist Moti.  Moti's signiture appears quite large in red under the image of the horse.  You indicated you were unfamiliar with the piece, had not seen a piece signed in such a way.  I bought
the same poster, framed, at an art auction in Atlanta, GA on 8 April 1973.  Auctioneer represented the poster as one that was produced for a one man show in Paris.  So, the poster was made prior to that date, and the poster must be rare because I've never seen another until I found her inquiry and your reply. I was elated. Based upon the information I've supplied,can you hazard and estimate of its value?  Thanks for your time and any information you may be able to provide.  BTW, I do so appreciate this site.  What a wonderful resource for those of us who aren't experts.

Please email me clear and high resolution photos of your art including images of the signature and other writing on the art to Put "Robert Moti" allexperts in the subject line of the email. Anything other than the above will not be answered. Thank you!!  

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.