Fine Art/Moti Poster

Question
Some time back, maybe a couple of years ago,  you had an inquiry with picture, regarding a poster of tethered horse by the artist Moti.  Moti's signiture appears quite large in red under the image of the horse.  You indicated you were unfamiliar with the piece, had not seen a piece signed in such a way.  I bought
the same poster, framed, at an art auction in Atlanta, GA on 8 April 1973.  Auctioneer represented the poster as one that was produced for a one man show in Paris.  So, the poster was made prior to that date, and the poster must be rare because I've never seen another until I found her inquiry and your reply. I was elated. Based upon the information I've supplied,can you hazard and estimate of its value?  Thanks for your time and any information you may be able to provide.  BTW, I do so appreciate this site.  What a wonderful resource for those of us who aren't experts.

Answer
Please email me clear and high resolution photos of your art including images of the signature and other writing on the art to dolly12@aol.com. Put "Robert Moti" allexperts in the subject line of the email. Anything other than the above will not be answered. Thank you!!  

Dolly D Headley