Fine Art/A. Arnegger

I bought a landscape  lithograph
by A. Arnegger with ducks in a pond.  Do you have any information about it?
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely, K.

Dear K.Leyva,

There is an artist named Alois Arnegger who painted landscapes and there are reproduced prints after his paintings for sale on the secondary market. Do a keyword search using the artist in Google to see examples of his work and if the style is similar. There are examples of his original paintings and lithograph reproductions currently for sale on ebay. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.