Fine Art/Grandmothers painting

Question
Grandmas Painting
Grandmas Painting  

Signature
Signature  
Hello-
I saw this painting in my grandmothers house the few times I visited and we always thought it a A. Bernauer per this piece of paper with a description about an artist "A. Bernauer" tag on the back of it. I thought it was Agnes Bernauer- As that's all I could find. Until I received it recently after her passing,I found there is a signature on the bottom left that I can't really make out. I remember her saying it was in her fathers family. Any information would be amazing, as I have come up empty!
Thank You for your time!

Answer
Dear Michael,

I found another painting by "A. Bernauer" and the style and palette matches that of your painting. Unfortunately they, (the people listing the art for sale), too were unable to find information on the artist. I could not find a "Agnes Bernauer" as an artist. I will give you the link to the one I found. I suggest you keep looking for other work by the artist that will hopefully give you more information. You mentioned the tag had information about the artist, so maybe you have more information than others with work by this artist. I'm sorry I cannot be of further help.

Kind regards,
Dolly

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/bernauer-original-landscape-oil-525128268

Dolly D Headley