Fine Art/Grandmothers painting

Grandmas Painting
Grandmas Painting  

I saw this painting in my grandmothers house the few times I visited and we always thought it a A. Bernauer per this piece of paper with a description about an artist "A. Bernauer" tag on the back of it. I thought it was Agnes Bernauer- As that's all I could find. Until I received it recently after her passing,I found there is a signature on the bottom left that I can't really make out. I remember her saying it was in her fathers family. Any information would be amazing, as I have come up empty!
Thank You for your time!

Dear Michael,

I found another painting by "A. Bernauer" and the style and palette matches that of your painting. Unfortunately they, (the people listing the art for sale), too were unable to find information on the artist. I could not find a "Agnes Bernauer" as an artist. I will give you the link to the one I found. I suggest you keep looking for other work by the artist that will hopefully give you more information. You mentioned the tag had information about the artist, so maybe you have more information than others with work by this artist. I'm sorry I cannot be of further help.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.