Fine Art/Painting

Question
Front
Front  

Signature
Signature  
Hey,
I was seeing if you could help me out with any info about this painting I recently bought. Any info would be gladly appreciated. I cannot make out the artist name but maybe you can in the pictures. Thanks

Answer
Dear Bosco,
The painter is Salvador Cabrera from the Philippines. You can find examples of this work online by Googling his name with the word "painter". There are several examples of his paintings currently for sale on ebay. I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly

Here is a link to an article written in 2004 by his daughter:

http://www.philstar.com/starweek-magazine/266401/art-family  

Dolly D Headley