Fine Art/Unknown artist

Question
Portrait of a Lady
Portrait of a Lady  

Portrait of a Lady
Portrait of a Lady  
Hi, I recently purchased a piece of art from Habitat that was stunning. However, I have no known name of the artist. It is a beatiful oil painting of a lady caring for her plant, she looks maybe victorian. The tag said that it was a one of a kind but I have no idea. I am not a art collector by no means I just could not pass it up. There looks to be a signature in the dress that I took pictures of. Maybe you could help me? Thank You Beverly Hewitt

Answer
Dear Beverly,

I do not recognize the style of the painting that I can attribute to a particular artist. If that is a signature in the dress I can't see the words. There are many beautiful paintings that have never been attributed to an artist, but people still enjoy their beauty. It sounds like this painting does that for you so enjoy your mysterious lady.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley