Fine Art/Clown Litho in US

Question
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me identify an old lithograph I have. It is printed on board. It is of a male clown, green face paint with white mouth, elongated red nose and red ears with green interiors.. Brown coat with gold/yellow under shirt with high collar forming a "v" IN FRONT... Green tie... The clown is wearing a grey-ish top hat with gold band.. his eyes are closed and he is also wearing a monocle in his left eye... he holds what looks to be a lighted cigarette butt on a stick/clip thing... he wears a white glove on this hand as well (right hand) He has thick black bushy eyebrows and black short hair on sides//// Only the top half of the clown is shown and only one hand......it looks to be a pen and ink/watercolor with a grey-ish watercolor background. Near the bottom mid-left it looks like a signature "Pen" .... The only typed or printed words are bottom right copyright symbol and "D.A.C., N.Y"   Bottom right "LITHO IN U.S"         Any help would be greatly appreciated!   Thank You!  Jenny

Answer
Hello Jenny,
I do not know this image. If you want me to take a look at it email clear high quality jpeg images of the entire print and close ups of writings including artist's signature to dolly12@aol.com. Put Jenny clown allexperts in the subject line.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley