Fine Art/Clown Litho in US

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me identify an old lithograph I have. It is printed on board. It is of a male clown, green face paint with white mouth, elongated red nose and red ears with green interiors.. Brown coat with gold/yellow under shirt with high collar forming a "v" IN FRONT... Green tie... The clown is wearing a grey-ish top hat with gold band.. his eyes are closed and he is also wearing a monocle in his left eye... he holds what looks to be a lighted cigarette butt on a stick/clip thing... he wears a white glove on this hand as well (right hand) He has thick black bushy eyebrows and black short hair on sides//// Only the top half of the clown is shown and only one looks to be a pen and ink/watercolor with a grey-ish watercolor background. Near the bottom mid-left it looks like a signature "Pen" .... The only typed or printed words are bottom right copyright symbol and "D.A.C., N.Y"   Bottom right "LITHO IN U.S"         Any help would be greatly appreciated!   Thank You!  Jenny

Hello Jenny,
I do not know this image. If you want me to take a look at it email clear high quality jpeg images of the entire print and close ups of writings including artist's signature to Put Jenny clown allexperts in the subject line.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.