Fine Art/Dali lithograph

Question
Hi Dan my name is Kelley a few months ago I agreed to loan a few original paintings I have to a museum in Wyoming for a retrospective of the artists work. The curator came to my home recently to see the works in person and to take photographs. While he was photographing he noticed a Dali lithograph, " La Chevauchee", and a small very old looking postcard depicting one of Dali's works. He was very interested in how I came across them and If I had any Idea as to their value. I explained to him that I have been fascinated with Dali and his works since the first time I framed one of his Lithographs, " The Temptation of Saint Anthony" about twenty years ago. The gentleman who brought me the piece to frame was so pleased with the unusual way in which I Had framed it that he gave me a copy of "My Secret Life" by Salvador Dali, and the love affair began.
Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Dali, so over the years people have given me everything from Dali T-shirts to melting wrist watches, to a pair of skull earrings from the Dali museum in St. Petersburg Florida. However my two favorite pieces are the postcard & the lithograph, both of which bear the infamous "Dali" signature. The postcard ,which was a giftis supposedly hand signed by Dali in what appears to be a red fine point marker. The lithograph I purchased under some very unusual circumstances (long story) from a woman for three hundred dollars. I bought it because it was a beautiful lithograph on very nice quality heavy Rag paper, and it was after all Dali. This piece also bears the Dali signature, although this is a Facsimile  signature and also has the   F/S  1/600 in the bottom left corner, and has a certificate of authenticity, which I know isn't worth the paper it's printed on.
I have never believed, of suffered from delusions that either of these pieces are authentic. That's why I have never bothered to have them looked at or authenticated. The reason I am writing is because after studying them for quite a while, the curator suggested that it may be wise to have insurance on them. I haven't  stopped wondering since. I would be very interested in your thoughts on this, and any advice you may have to offer.
         Thank you for your time~~Kelley

Answer
The Temptation is prob an after, but to make sure we are talking about the same work (people sometimes confuse titles) it would be best to email images to me. The smaller postcard or smaller image you have might be from a company that used to sell Dali autographs? I'd have to see them.

Please email images and any history to collectdali@aol.com

I sold Dali's works for many years so I should be able to help you. :)

Dan

Dan Twyman