Fine Art/Identify artist of Black and White

Unknown Work
Unknown Work  
All I know about this piece is that my aunt said it was valuable.

The artist name is hard to read.

Dear Patrick,
It appears to be a woodblock print. I do not recognize the image. Quite honestly I can't tell what it is representing! If you can send me a clear close up of the signature in high resolution I will try to read the name. What era do you think it was from based on your Aunt's age at the time she gave it to you? Also include any other writing that may be on the back and the size of the print. Email the jpegs as attachments to with "allexperts Patrick woodblock" in the subject line.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.