Fine Art/Identify artist of Black and White

Question
Unknown Work
Unknown Work  
All I know about this piece is that my aunt said it was valuable.

The artist name is hard to read.

THANK YOU!

Answer
Dear Patrick,
It appears to be a woodblock print. I do not recognize the image. Quite honestly I can't tell what it is representing! If you can send me a clear close up of the signature in high resolution I will try to read the name. What era do you think it was from based on your Aunt's age at the time she gave it to you? Also include any other writing that may be on the back and the size of the print. Email the jpegs as attachments to dolly12@aol.com with "allexperts Patrick woodblock" in the subject line.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley