Fine Art/painting oil

Question
Paris coach
Paris coach  
signature
signature  
QUESTION: I have a painting with signature Valerio. Its oil on canvas. There is a small paper worn and stuck on the back of frame. It appears to be a certificate of authenticity. Part is torn but the company and appaiser with some number can be seen. I would like to know if I should take it to someone to have it looked at in person. I have done as much research as I could find but I am just not sure what to do next.pictures included.

ANSWER: Dear Cynthia,

I would always suggest having a work of art looked at in person. In regards to this work, it is not a style I am familiar with but I can suggest taking it to your local auction house on a free evaluation day as they have experts in a range of categories who should be able to assist you. Best of luck. Andrew Evans

QUESTION: Do you know of this artist? And if his work and signature are simular to this painting?

Answer
Cynthia,

I unfortunately do not know of this artist so I cannot speak to the work and signature. As the name brings nothing up in my research I do not think the artist is particularly renowned which makes me believe they might have been a street artist of some kind or a very specialized/local artist that never made it big. That is why taking the work into an auction house is wise as they have experts in a wide range of categories who have access to more resources. Best of luck. Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans