Fine Art/Signature Identification on Oil Painting

Oil Painting
Oil Painting  
Ms. Headley,
I've exhausted myself trying to figure out the artist on the attached oil painting.  Can you help?
Many thanks,

Dear Melody,
The photo of the signature is too blurry to read. If you can email me a clear image in high resolution to I will try to identify the artist for you. Please put Melody painting in the subject line. It looks like a well done painting. Let me know the size and if it is on canvas or board; also if there is any other writing on the back...history...etc.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.