Fine Art/Fairy Dance, Art Painting by Hans Zatzka

Question
Hello, I have an art piece which looks like it is signed by H. Zatzka. My father was stationed in Munich Germany in the late 1940's. The Fairy Dance artwork I have is about 48" X 22".  The only difference from every picture I have found on the internet is that my picture has 3 Fauns hiding behind a tree watching the fairies dance.  Do you think this may be an original?  I appreciate any assistance you can provide. If you need further information, please don't hesitate to contact me at the email provided.  Thank you.
Mary

Answer
Dear Mary,

Artists often painted very similar scenes and change some details to make it different. I checked his online auctions and did not find a similar scene and without looking at it in person; I cannot tell if it is an original watercolor. You will need to take it to a local art expert for an opinion on the medium. I am sorry I can not be of further assistance.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley