Fine Art/Frederic Remington

Question
Breed
Breed  

Breed
Breed  
I recently found a Frederic Remington picture in an attic of an old house.  It is numbered with 315a on the back. Can you please help me with background and value of this picture?
Thank you_

Answer
Dear Susan,

This particular artist is out of my scope but in doing some research it is titled "A Bunch of Buckskins: An Indian Scout", 1901. It could be the colored lithograph edition which you can view here:
https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/33135084_remington-f-a-bunch-of-buckskins-an-indian-scout
which has dimensions of 20 x 15 inches. If it is this edition then it has unfortunately gone unsold whenever it has come onto the market which means it is considered a reproduction to Remington collectors and has no value.

However as the colors on yours are much richer than those in the lithograph, I would suggest you take the work to a local auction house on a free evaluation day and get someone to look at the work in person to let you know the value. They will also be able to tell you whether or not the work is a reproduction, because it is difficult to tell from photos. Best of luck. Andrew Evans.  

Andrew Evans