Fine Art/mason and stan rey. 20th century paintings info

k.mason and ?
k.mason and ?  

stan rey?
stan rey?  
Trying desperately to find info on these artists. i have 2 paintings and need more info on artists. one i identified as K.Mason on the left with apples and the one on the right looks like it is signed Stanrey, in which i need help identifying. Is it stan rey. Or something else. Thanks in advance, Jill

Dear Jill,

I unfortunately do not know of these artists and nothing came up in my research. As the names brought nothing up in my research I do not think the artists are particularly renowned which makes me believe they might have been street artists of some kind or very specialized/local artists that never made it big. I would suggest taking the two works into an auction house as they have experts in a wide range of categories who have access to more resources. Best of luck. Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University