Fine Art/mason and stan rey. 20th century paintings info

Question
k.mason and ?
k.mason and ?  

stan rey?
stan rey?  
Trying desperately to find info on these artists. i have 2 paintings and need more info on artists. one i identified as K.Mason on the left with apples and the one on the right looks like it is signed Stanrey, in which i need help identifying. Is it stan rey. Or something else. Thanks in advance, Jill

Answer
Dear Jill,

I unfortunately do not know of these artists and nothing came up in my research. As the names brought nothing up in my research I do not think the artists are particularly renowned which makes me believe they might have been street artists of some kind or very specialized/local artists that never made it big. I would suggest taking the two works into an auction house as they have experts in a wide range of categories who have access to more resources. Best of luck. Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans