Fine Art/Murray Charcoal

We have two large, 30x40, Charcoal paintings of nude women turned to the side, signed Murray 71 and Murray,  just as you described in an earlier inquiry.  One of the images we have found on ebay for sale with a title, etc. the other image we cant find anywhere but it is definitely the same artist's work.  Do you know anything about the artist?  How do we tell if the art is original or a print of the original?

Hello Brandy,
I can never recall former questions. I have been doing this for many years. I would need to see photos and the signature and I will see what I can do. Email high quality jpeg images as attachments (not inserts) to Please put allexperts-brandy-murray in the subject line.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.