Fine Art/Murray Charcoal

Question
We have two large, 30x40, Charcoal paintings of nude women turned to the side, signed Murray 71 and Murray,  just as you described in an earlier inquiry.  One of the images we have found on ebay for sale with a title, etc. the other image we cant find anywhere but it is definitely the same artist's work.  Do you know anything about the artist?  How do we tell if the art is original or a print of the original?

Answer
Hello Brandy,
I can never recall former questions. I have been doing this for many years. I would need to see photos and the signature and I will see what I can do. Email high quality jpeg images as attachments (not inserts) to dolly12@aol.com. Please put allexperts-brandy-murray in the subject line.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley