Fine Art/picasso original

Question
women of algiers
women of algiers  

sig
sig  
Hi how can i get a person to come to me and tell me if my picasso is real .

Answer
Dear Karah,

To get your Picasso authenticated you will need to contact one of the two people I've listed below. They unfortunately will not be able to come to your location but you should be able to do everything though email and mail with them. Another avenue is to contact an appraiser who should be able to view the work in person and tell you if the work is at least a reproduction or not. Appraisers do make house calls and a great place to find a certified one is the American Society of Appraisers: http://www.appraisers.org/ . Best of luck. Andrew Evans

Claude Picasso
8, rue de Volney
75002 Paris
FRANCE
T: +33 (0)1 47 03 69 70
F: +33 (0)1 47 03 69 60
E: info@picasso.fr

Diana Widmaier Picasso | DWP Editions
23, Place Vend˘me
75001 Paris
FRANCE
Tel +33 (0) 1 44 86 05 05
Fax +33 (0) 1 44 86 05 10
info@dwpicsso.com

Andrew Evans