Fine Art/is this something of value?

Question
Ira Roberts
Ira Roberts  
I'm cleaning out my dad's house and his wife had a print which has a tag on the back that says Ira Roberts of Beverly Hills.  I see that it is a reproduction and it has style number 5449.  It's rather unusual as the colors are turquoise white and pale orange.  It's 6" x 8"  palm tree in the fore front patio setting house and lake.  Was wondering if he is the artist and if it has any value other than it is very pretty.
Thank you.

Answer
Dear Martha,

Ira Roberts was an art gallery in Beverly Hills who represented numerous artists. I do not recognize the style, and without looking at the print in person I cannot tell you the medium. You may want to take it to a local art expert for an opinion. The artist name may be under the mat.

I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley