Fine Art/Art painting?

I bought a very large print or painting and I am trying to find more information about it.  It is a picture of a woman sitting with something on her lap maybe sewing or plate of food.  She has her chair turned somewhat to a baby in a cradle that has drapery material coming somewhat down the top.  It is an old cradle but doesn't look wooden or metal.  It is more like bedding.  The baby has a hat on it.  Then on the other side of the room a child is also sitting in chair with a doll on her lap with ribbon.  It look like she might be fussing with the ribbon.  They are all grouped into like a semi circle.  There is a wooden high round chair that looks like it has a plate on it.  With a cord hanging down from the ceiling, it almost looks like a hotdog on the string, but I know that is not what it is.  I can't see any room for a child to sit in it like a highchair.  This is what is on the back paper of the frame.  Vanguard Studios, Pacolime, CA 91331.  The paper on the back of the frame has a number 10292 and states.. An exclusive product all rights preserved.  The signature on the painting Looks like a Weird shaped E. or Z.  the last name looks something like Pirtry or Pirtpy and it is either an s or z at the end but it is attached to a line underdeath the name.  Under that it has 1416.  The frame is decorative and appears to be very old.  Thanks for trying to help me to find out information about this painting or print and how much it might be worth.  BTW, The picture has lots of small straight crack lines in it.

Thanks so much,

Dear Nadine,

Vanguard Studios, founded in 1963), produced paintings mid century for the decorative art market. Most were signed with the owners name Lee Reynolds (Burr), or just Reynolds. I sometimes see a few signed with other names. It is not known if they were using their real names or pseudonyms. There were very good artists who worked in this production type of studio because they needed money, experience, or waiting to be discovered.
I searched my artist websites and books for the name Pirtry or Pirtpy and did not come up with anything. It sounds like a detailed oil painting. You may want to take to a local art expert/dealer to get an opinion.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.