Fine Art/artist info

Question
I have found an old painting in my attic, the name on it is vernon ward and the name on the back of it is called green symphony. can you tell me anything about the artist or painting, and is it worth anything? Thank you.

Answer
Dear Noel,

I found an artist by the name of Vernon de Beauvoir WARD (1905-1985),however I don't have an image of your painting to compare style or signature. I have provided a link to another painting of his showing a close up of his signature. Also do a google image search using Vernon de Beauvoir WARD (1905-1985, and see if his work is similar to yours. I hope this is helpful. His work varies at auction based on subject and size. Generally between $500-1000.

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/36256461_vernon-de-beauvoir-ward-1905-1985-british-a-canal

Kind regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley