Fine Art/Oil Painting Artist

Question
Painting
Painting  

Artist signature
Artist signature  
i am trying to determine if a slightly damaged oil painting that has been passed on to me is worth restoring.  I am having difficulty determining the artist's name from the signature on the painting (Reiio, Rello).  Attached are photos of the signature and the painting.  Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide.

Art VanDeventer
Somers, CT

Answer
Dear Art,
I checked my artist books and online for an artist by either spelling and there was nothing. Overall it is a pleasant image. The technique appears to be more of a talented amateur than listed painter. Since I cannot see the brush work closely I suggest taking to a local art expert and having them take a look. I didn't see any obvious damage so if it has sentimental value you may just want to hang as is and enjoy.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley