Fine Art/Original Oil Floral by Redon

Question
I have an original painting titled"Floral" by an artist named Redon. I can't make out the first initial but it looks like an L. There's a certificate of authenticity from Merrill Chase attached to the back of the frame with this number 30357KT.  Is it possible for you to give me more information regarding this painting as to the age & the artist. I can send a photo of it if you wish.

Answer
Dear Marsha,

Since you did not send an image of the painting or signature I cannot tell you who the artist is. There is a listed artist; Odilon Redon (April 20, 1840 - July 6, 1916), that you may want to do a Google search on to see if his work is similar. Redon signed his name in many different ways so I do not have one for you to compare. I will provide a link to a website that carries all of his known paintings. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

http://www.odilon-redon.org/

Dolly D Headley