Fine Art/is my painting worth anything?

Question
artist
artist  

Leopard
Leopard  
I am going to attach a few pictures. I found the gallery that sold the painting but they have closed their doors. I can find no information about the artist or the painting. I was just wondering if it is worth anything or it just looks good on my wall. Thank you for your time and consideration. I do not need an exact amount, I am just curious. I am in kind of a rough place financially and need to know.

Answer
Dear Jason,

It appears to be well done. Difficult to see with the glare. It looks to be mixed media on arches type watercolor paper. I could not read the writing in the left corner. I did searches for similar style by artists who sign as just "Alexandra". It may have been an art school project? The gallery may not have carried the artist, but provided the framing for someones artwork. I am sorry I cannot be of more help.

Kind regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley