Fine Art/is my painting worth anything?

I am going to attach a few pictures. I found the gallery that sold the painting but they have closed their doors. I can find no information about the artist or the painting. I was just wondering if it is worth anything or it just looks good on my wall. Thank you for your time and consideration. I do not need an exact amount, I am just curious. I am in kind of a rough place financially and need to know.

Dear Jason,

It appears to be well done. Difficult to see with the glare. It looks to be mixed media on arches type watercolor paper. I could not read the writing in the left corner. I did searches for similar style by artists who sign as just "Alexandra". It may have been an art school project? The gallery may not have carried the artist, but provided the framing for someones artwork. I am sorry I cannot be of more help.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.