Fine Art/Art Identification

I stumbled across this website and I am hoping that you can help me or guide me in the right direction. The attached jpg has 4 images on it. The 3 small paintings are 22 x 28, alongside the large one that is about 50 x 62. The second jpg has the artist's signature along with a tag that is on the back of one of the small paintings, I can't tell exactly what the signature is, hopefully, you can. I don't see a signature on the large painting, however all of these seem to go together (to me). These were all hanging together in my father's house. Can you tell who painted these and are they garage sale material or are they possibly worth something? Thank you very much for your time and expertise, I greatly appreciate it.

Dear Graham,

I am unable to magnify the signature image without it becoming blurry. I did research the gallery that sold the artist's work and you can use this as a basis for further research. Moss and Chumley likely owned the gallery when this work was sold.

Moss/Chumley Memorial Fund and Artist Award
The Moss/Chumley Memorial Fund was begun in 1989 by Frank Moss and the Meadows Museum as a tribute to Jim Chumley; Mossís name was added to the fund upon his death in 1991. Moss and Chumley were two Dallas art dealers who made outstanding contributions to the visual arts in North Texas during the 1980s. The pair operated the Nimbus Gallery on Routh Street from 1980 to 1987 and the Moss/Chumley Gallery at the Crescent Court from 1986 to 1989, where they showcased numerous new artists.
Established in 1995, the Moss/Chumley Artist Award is given in their memory. The award is open to artists working in any medium who live in one of the eleven North Texas counties: Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker, Rockwall, Tarrant, and Wise.
- See more at:

I would contact the Dallas Arts Review to see if they recognize the artist. It is likely he was a local artist to the Dallas area. Here is their website:

Good luck in your research!
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.