Fine Art/Diana Reineke Prints

Question
Diana Reineke painting prints
Diana Reineke painting  
QUESTION: I bought two < I assume, prints by Diana Reineke.
One Smelling the Flowers and the other: Secrets. I havent been able to find anyone past or present that have sold these to know their value. I havent seen them except in photos as I just aquired them at auction. So, Iam believing they are print copies. If they are ...do you have some way of ascertaining their value?

ANSWER: Dear William,

I was able to find other examples of your prints so this tells me they are reproduction prints. Yours do not seem to be part of a limited signed edition and were likely made for the decorative art market. Value is within that area rather than the collector market. Try searching ebay and google her name to see what other people are getting for her mass market prints Remember, what someone lists is not necessarily what they will get.

I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly

QUESTION: Okay. I have not been able to find reprints of these particular two. Diana Reineke's daughter who manages her affairs and most artworks, has told me she has no knowledge of these two exact artworks being reproduced. Can you give me the links to these? So that I may look them up? Thank-you.

Answer
Dear William,
I do not keep the information I research for other people. If you believe they may be original, then you should take them to a local art expert for an opinion. Since you are in contact with her daughter another option would be to ask her the name her mother's publisher. If only one copy was made, they would know about it.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley