Fine Art/Diana Reineke Prints

Diana Reineke painting prints
Diana Reineke painting  
QUESTION: I bought two < I assume, prints by Diana Reineke.
One Smelling the Flowers and the other: Secrets. I havent been able to find anyone past or present that have sold these to know their value. I havent seen them except in photos as I just aquired them at auction. So, Iam believing they are print copies. If they are you have some way of ascertaining their value?

ANSWER: Dear William,

I was able to find other examples of your prints so this tells me they are reproduction prints. Yours do not seem to be part of a limited signed edition and were likely made for the decorative art market. Value is within that area rather than the collector market. Try searching ebay and google her name to see what other people are getting for her mass market prints Remember, what someone lists is not necessarily what they will get.

I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,

QUESTION: Okay. I have not been able to find reprints of these particular two. Diana Reineke's daughter who manages her affairs and most artworks, has told me she has no knowledge of these two exact artworks being reproduced. Can you give me the links to these? So that I may look them up? Thank-you.

Dear William,
I do not keep the information I research for other people. If you believe they may be original, then you should take them to a local art expert for an opinion. Since you are in contact with her daughter another option would be to ask her the name her mother's publisher. If only one copy was made, they would know about it.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.