Fine Art/The Musicians by Jacob Ochtervelt

I have this print with the numer G1356
1963 Donald Art Co, Inc
numbered 4231
Litho in the United States
I wouldlike to know the value and history pf the piece
thank you

Dear Susan,
I do not have the history of the piece. Yours is an offset reproduction lithograph after an original painting. Probably printed mid century for the decorative art market. Value would be based on condition as a reproduction vintage print. Try google searching for the print and on ebay.
I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.