Fine Art/Old painting

I have an old painting given to me 20 years ago. I've always wanted to know who the artist is and if it's worth anything.  Thank you for your assistance.

Dear Deborah,
It is a beautiful painting. Along with the skill and composition it has value. I cannot enlarge the signature well enough to try to decipher the name. I need a very clear high resolution jpeg and taken straight forward; not at an angle. You might try taking it in natural light without flash. Include a jpeg of the front and back as well; no angle. If there is other writing take a photo of it. Where you got the painting and any history would also be helpful in identifying.
Email to You MUST put this exact line in the subject field of the email or I will not review it: Allexperts Deborah oil. I do not open any files without clearly knowing who sent them.
Thank you,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.