Fine Art/Old painting

Question
Painting
Painting  

Signature
Signature  
I have an old painting given to me 20 years ago. I've always wanted to know who the artist is and if it's worth anything.  Thank you for your assistance.

Answer
Dear Deborah,
It is a beautiful painting. Along with the skill and composition it has value. I cannot enlarge the signature well enough to try to decipher the name. I need a very clear high resolution jpeg and taken straight forward; not at an angle. You might try taking it in natural light without flash. Include a jpeg of the front and back as well; no angle. If there is other writing take a photo of it. Where you got the painting and any history would also be helpful in identifying.
Email to dolly12@aol.com. You MUST put this exact line in the subject field of the email or I will not review it: Allexperts Deborah oil. I do not open any files without clearly knowing who sent them.
Thank you,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley