Fine Art/1930's Oil Painting

Question
Hi! In the course of cleaning my mother's home (who has been forced to move to a nursing home) I have been asked to learn more about one particular item. It is an original oil painting which was apparently a wedding present (in the late 1930's).  I have taken a high resolution image - although I personally cannot make out the signature in the lower right corner.  The painting needs restoration work (cracking and separating on bottom).  

The link is

http://louisjudice.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Painting-Dusk.jpg

I very much appreciate your help!

- Lou

Answer
Dear Louis,
I do not recognize the image and without a signature to look at I can't be of further help. If you have a clear close up of the signature you can email it to me and I will try to read it. Send to dolly12@aol.com and put: Louis oil painting allexperts or I will not open the email.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley