Fine Art/1930's Oil Painting

Hi! In the course of cleaning my mother's home (who has been forced to move to a nursing home) I have been asked to learn more about one particular item. It is an original oil painting which was apparently a wedding present (in the late 1930's).  I have taken a high resolution image - although I personally cannot make out the signature in the lower right corner.  The painting needs restoration work (cracking and separating on bottom).  

The link is

I very much appreciate your help!

- Lou

Dear Louis,
I do not recognize the image and without a signature to look at I can't be of further help. If you have a clear close up of the signature you can email it to me and I will try to read it. Send to and put: Louis oil painting allexperts or I will not open the email.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.