Fine Art/Identify signed print?

Question
Print
Print  

Signature
Signature  
Andrew,

I recently acquired a signed limited edition print with the embossed stamp of "Denise Rene Editeur".  I am unable to clearly read the signature and was hoping you might be able to help me identify the artist.

Thank you in advance,
Kathy

Answer
Dear Kathy,

I entered in all variations of the signature I could think of and no artist came up. I also input the image into a lookup and no match came up, so all I can advise you is to contact an art gallery that sells optical art or take the work to a local auction house on a free evaluation day. The artist could be one who is relativity unknown on the art market, but one that was supported by Denise René and her publishing company. Andrew Evans  

Andrew Evans