Fine Art/Artt certificate of authenticity

Question
I have a lithograph which I am trying to identify the artist.  On the back it has a certificate of authenticity from New York Collectors Guild.
The artists  name looks like Leger but it is not Ferdinand Leger as far as I can tell.  It appears to be a street scene from a european city and is in oranges, browns and greens almost like watercolor painting.  Any information about the guild or the artist would be greatly appreciated as I would like to get it appraised.  I would say it is probably 40 plus years old or much older.

Thank you for your help in this matter,

Mark K.

Answer
Dear Mark,

As I do not know who the artist is, I unfortunately cannot assist you with that part of the question but I can give you information on the Collectors Guild of New York. They produced thousands of prints by various artists throughout the 60's and 70's and are no longer in business. They are not original prints and are therefore considered decorative wall art pieces and not fine art for collector or investment purposes. They sell for around $50-$100 depending on who is interested. The accompanying COA on the back was for the purposes of selling the work and adds no value. Best of luck in your endeavor, Andrew Evans  

Andrew Evans