Fine Art/oil painting response

Hi Andrew,

I just added some information to a question about an artist named: "Hmichel" posted by a young lady named Hilary. I have images of some of his works that I have collected as well as other information about the artist I would like to share with her.

The posting's URL is:

could you please send Hillary my e-mail address so if she wishes to contact me about this artist she can? I would not be so presumptuous as to ask you for hers.

Thank you in advance for your help, Sincerely,
Jennifer Edwards

Dear Jennifer,

As that question was answered by an All Expert named Brent Luebke, he is the only one who will be able to contact that individual on your behalf as it is located on his account. It looks like he is no longer active on All Experts, so you might be able to contact tech support and see if they can assist you. My apologies I cannot be of help, and best of luck. Andrew Evans.  

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University