Fine Art/Rendezvous de Van Falens Chasse

Andrew: I live in Santa Rosa, CA but am visiting my daughter in Denver and purchased 2 framed lithos ( Catalda Fine Arts, Inc. 8018 Rondezvous de Van Folens Chasse Frame #  S 569  order # 3980...... and 2nd one ..8019 Alte de Chasseur Van Follens frame  S 569  order 3980.. for a very reasonable price.. Are you able to evauate these 2 ( maybe estimate a value ) and maybe a little info about artist and lithos..age of picsnsajm, etc.. Hope to hear from you.. and do live  in the Santa Rosa area ????/

Dear Richard,

The values can vary on these Catalda works based on factors such as the desirability of the image, the artist, size, condition, and framing.  They tend to range from $50 to a few hundred. As I am not familiar with these artists I cannot tell you about them but I'm sure an internet search will provide you with the details on them. I hope that this information can be of some assistance. Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University