Fine Art/Yelich pencil Chicago landscape

Question
Yelich
Yelich  

Yelich
Yelich  
I found two really gorgeous pencil drawings of Chicago at a second hand store.
They are signed Yelich, and appear (they are under glass) to be original and not prints.
I have only found color prints online and I am hoping these are something wonderful and rare to help me pay for my daughters college!!
The frames and mat are not in good shape, but the artwork itself seems fine.

Answer
Dear Robyn,

Georg Yelich (American, 20th Century) is not an artist I am familiar with but in looking at several of his auction listings that have sold, he unfortunately does not appear to be a hot commodity in the art market. The range for his original works appears to be $75-$150 so I would price each of your works if original in between there. You can always have the works appraised as well if you want to find out their true value. A great site to find a certified appraiser is the American Society of Appraisers (http://www.appraisers.org/). Best of luck. Andrew Evans.

Andrew Evans