Fine Art/2 vintage landscape oil paintings found

We inherited two vintage framed landscape paintings.  They were inherited from an old, German great-uncle.  They are also HUGE:

24" x 48" framed in Mexico, no signature
25" 57" framed in Belgium

i took a bunch of photos for you!

Please send high quality jpeg images as attachments to Put "allexperts "A" painting" in the subject line. Make sure you include close images of the signature and any other writing. Full front and back images as well. If there is no signature I will not be able to tell you anything about the artist.

If you do not put the correct information in the subject line I will not open the email.

Thank you,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.