Fine Art/2 vintage landscape oil paintings found

Question
We inherited two vintage framed landscape paintings.  They were inherited from an old, German great-uncle.  They are also HUGE:

24" x 48" framed in Mexico, no signature
25" 57" framed in Belgium

i took a bunch of photos for you!

Answer
Please send high quality jpeg images as attachments to dolly12@aol.com. Put "allexperts "A" painting" in the subject line. Make sure you include close images of the signature and any other writing. Full front and back images as well. If there is no signature I will not be able to tell you anything about the artist.

If you do not put the correct information in the subject line I will not open the email.

Thank you,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley