Fine Art/Dali - Persistence of Memory - Pencil Signed and Numbered H.C. 10/10

Reference Image
Reference Image  
Hi there,

Iíve come across a pencil signed (print?) of the Persistence of Memory, which is numbered H.C. 10/10 in the lower left hand corner.  Iíve attached an image for reference.  

Curious if you might be able to educate me about the (print?), the source of the H.C. numbering, and itís potential value.

Regards and kind thanks,

Dear Jon,

Dali is a very interesting artist on the market and I am not familiar with his prints so for that I will direct you to a few experts I found online that I'm sure you could contact in regards to your work. Please find their contact information below and hopefully that helps. You can always try taking it to a local antiques shop or a local auction house on a free evaluation day and see if they might be able to give you the proper information. Best of luck. Andrew Evans

Peter Lucas

Bernard Ewell Art Appraisals, LLC
PMB #447
7 Avenida Vista Grande B-7
Santa Fe, New Mexico  87508

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University