Fine Art/Dali - Persistence of Memory - Pencil Signed and Numbered H.C. 10/10

Question
Reference Image
Reference Image  
Hi there,

Iíve come across a pencil signed (print?) of the Persistence of Memory, which is numbered H.C. 10/10 in the lower left hand corner.  Iíve attached an image for reference.  

Curious if you might be able to educate me about the (print?), the source of the H.C. numbering, and itís potential value.

Regards and kind thanks,

~Jon

Answer
Dear Jon,

Dali is a very interesting artist on the market and I am not familiar with his prints so for that I will direct you to a few experts I found online that I'm sure you could contact in regards to your work. Please find their contact information below and hopefully that helps. You can always try taking it to a local antiques shop or a local auction house on a free evaluation day and see if they might be able to give you the proper information. Best of luck. Andrew Evans

Peter Lucas
daliprices@aol.com

Bernard Ewell Art Appraisals, LLC
PMB #447
7 Avenida Vista Grande B-7
Santa Fe, New Mexico  87508
info@bernardewell.com

Andrew Evans