Fine Art/John Groth Watercolor Painting "Hialeah"

Good Afternoon ~

I was hoping you could help me with a watercolor painting i have by John Groth.  It is entitled "Hialeah".  I can't find any information in the internet.  I've seen some of his works selling on Ebay and other auction sites, but i can't find anything about this particular painting.

I'd like to know the year it was painted, and the value.  I am looking to sell it.

Thank you for your time and enjoy your weekend!
Krista Bennett

Dear Krista,

I hope you are doing well. You have a lithograph reproduction from John Groth’s 1953 portfolio titled: Horses in Sport. It was reproduced after a set of watercolors he did for the portfolio. It is not an original watercolor as one seller on ebay has stated. I will give you a link to their listing. Condition on any paper art is primary in evaluation. I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.