Fine Art/John Groth Watercolor Painting "Hialeah"

Question
Hialeah
Hialeah  
Good Afternoon ~

I was hoping you could help me with a watercolor painting i have by John Groth.  It is entitled "Hialeah".  I can't find any information in the internet.  I've seen some of his works selling on Ebay and other auction sites, but i can't find anything about this particular painting.

I'd like to know the year it was painted, and the value.  I am looking to sell it.

Thank you for your time and enjoy your weekend!
Krista Bennett

Answer
Dear Krista,

I hope you are doing well. You have a lithograph reproduction from John Groth’s 1953 portfolio titled: Horses in Sport. It was reproduced after a set of watercolors he did for the portfolio. It is not an original watercolor as one seller on ebay has stated. I will give you a link to their listing. Condition on any paper art is primary in evaluation. I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly
http://www.ebay.com/itm/53-JOHN-GROTH-HORSE-RACING-POLO-WATERCOLORS-BELMONT-GOSH

Dolly D Headley