Fine Art/norman rockwell

Question
I have a limited edition reproduction norman rockwell titled blacksmith shop.On back is Patrician Publications, certificate. Edition 92/375. The certificate is signed by Burt Schwartz. Stone signed. What would this be worth ?

Answer
Dear Jamie,

Though a famous Rockwell image, your piece unfortunately has no market value as it not a hand-signed edition. It is common place for art dealers to give out certificates along with the art that state what the item is and it is oftentimes more for knowledge and reassurance for the customer. Therefore the certificates unfortunately have no effect on the value, and your reproduction from the edition of 375 has what the art world calls "decorative value", or what someone is willing to pay for the work. I'm sorry it's not better news, but it is a charming work. Andrew Evans  

Andrew Evans