Fine Art/Oil Painting

Question
Old German Woman
Old German Woman  

Signature of artist
Signature of artist  
Can you help me find out the name of the artist of this beautiful painting and any additional information you might be able to give me.  Thank you!
Annette North

Answer
Dear Annette,

It is a beautiful painting. I am unable to read the signature, but I think I keep seeing something like "Charles Duffeldorf?" Either way I would consider it a German name and that may give additional options for continuing your search. Without additional information as to it's history and possible age I cannot do more research. If it has information on the back of the painting or if you have particular knowledge on its history let me know and I will consider how it may fit in identification on the painting.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley