Fine Art/Prints by Louis Wolff & Co / Artist P. Jackman

The last load
The last load  

Twilight Hour
Twilight Hour  
I would like to know the history of the art and its print its value and our these pieces that I would need to insure .
I have two prints from P.Jackman both with his signature on them and printed by Louis Wolff & Co. In 1899 the first is named. The Last Load and the second print is named Twilight Hour .
Many thanks.

The Letter
The Letter  
Dear James,

I had to first find the artist. There is only one artist with the initial P and last name Jackman and that  is 19th century British artist Paul S. Jackman. Unfortunately there is very little information on the artist and I am not able to find much of his work. His painting style and period looks similar so I will post the one of two images I was able to find of his work. Try continuing your search using his name and if you can get past the 100 pages of "Hugh Jackman" on Google, you may eventually find more information. I hope this is helpful. Best of luck in your continued search.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.