Fine Art/Prints by Louis Wolff & Co / Artist P. Jackman

Question
The last load
The last load  

Twilight Hour
Twilight Hour  
I would like to know the history of the art and its print its value and our these pieces that I would need to insure .
I have two prints from P.Jackman both with his signature on them and printed by Louis Wolff & Co. In 1899 the first is named. The Last Load and the second print is named Twilight Hour .
Many thanks.
James

Answer
The Letter
The Letter  
Dear James,

I had to first find the artist. There is only one artist with the initial P and last name Jackman and that  is 19th century British artist Paul S. Jackman. Unfortunately there is very little information on the artist and I am not able to find much of his work. His painting style and period looks similar so I will post the one of two images I was able to find of his work. Try continuing your search using his name and if you can get past the 100 pages of "Hugh Jackman" on Google, you may eventually find more information. I hope this is helpful. Best of luck in your continued search.

Best regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley