Fine Art/Value of print

I have a floral watercolor print.  Front signature hard to read.  Looks like P or V. Last name Omplgies?  
Back..copyright 1924. Marque deposee.  Serie 309: No. 1
2 planches fleurs par V. Ortgies

Stehli Freres, Editeurs
Made in Switzerland

Does thishave any value?
Thank you for your assistance.

Dear Adrianne,

You have a lithograph after a painting by Swiss painter Vida Ortgies (1858-1955), sister of listed artist Edward Ortgies. It was printed in Zurich, Switzerland by Stehli Freres, Editeurs. Stehli Freres produced quality prints by artists at that time. There is not much information on the sale of her work online except some original charcoal drawings. You may want to continue your research now that you have the artist's name and history. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.