Fine Art/Value of print

Question
I have a floral watercolor print.  Front signature hard to read.  Looks like P or V. Last name Omplgies?  
Back..copyright 1924. Marque deposee.  Serie 309: No. 1
2 planches fleurs par V. Ortgies

Stehli Freres, Editeurs
Zurich
Made in Switzerland

Does thishave any value?
Thank you for your assistance.

Answer
Dear Adrianne,

You have a lithograph after a painting by Swiss painter Vida Ortgies (1858-1955), sister of listed artist Edward Ortgies. It was printed in Zurich, Switzerland by Stehli Freres, Editeurs. Stehli Freres produced quality prints by artists at that time. There is not much information on the sale of her work online except some original charcoal drawings. You may want to continue your research now that you have the artist's name and history. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley